Vertical Strapping Machine
The 08 RP vertical strapping machine allows for the completely automatic packaging of packs. It is possible to undertake one or more strapping operations using polyester of heat-sealed polypropylene strap.
The machine consists of a sturdy structure made of arc-welded steel profiles, which support the strapping machine components:
- TR head (our own international patent): located to the side of the product’s direction of travel, the TR strapping head automatically carries out all strap feeding, recovery, tensioning, welding and cutting operations.
- Strap channel: made of a unique low friction, wear-resistant material, and features a special releasing device with multiple independent segments to ensure perfect strap centring around the pack.
- Head compensation device: the entire welding head undergoes a cross displacement motion during the tensioning phase, which ensures a uniform pull on all sides of the pack. The head moves through the use of bearings, which slide on treated guides.
- Strapping head movement unit: lowers until it meets the pack; the cycle is automatically activated by means of a sensor.
- Strap feeding unit with coil holders: collects the strap through an anti-tear unwinding system and electromagnetic brake.
- Electrical board: for the complete automatic function of the machine, complete with controls for manual operations.
- The machine comes complete with all onboard installations (electrical and pneumatic) and is completely painted.
Applications: Ceramic, Paper, Plastic, Wood & Profiles