INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CREDIT REPORTING
- OMS Australasia Pty. Ltd. (“OMSAUS”) provides commercial credit to its customers and is a credit provider within the meaning of the Privacy Act.
- You can contact us at OMS Australasia 2/86 Brunel Road Seaford VIC 3198
- OMSAUS may disclose credit related personal information about you to credit reporting bodies (“CRBs) for the purposes of assessing applications for commercial credit from us.
- A CRB may include the information provided in reports to other credit providers which may use the information to assist them in assessing applications for commercial or consumer credit.
- If you fail to meet your credit obligations regarding a consumer credit matter, or if you commit a serious credit infringement, then this fact may be disclosed to a CRB.
- OMSAUS may obtain credit information and disclose credit information to the following CRBs:
- Each CRB is required to have a policy which governs how they deal with your credit-related personal information. You can find the policies of the CRBs we deal with by contacting the telephone numbers or visiting the websites detailed above.
- Some credit providers can request that CRBs pre-screen direct marketing offers for consumer credit using credit reporting information. You can request that a CRB not use your credit reporting information in this way.
- You can request that a CRB not use your credit reporting information if you have been or believe you may have been a victim of fraud including identity fraud. You should contact the CRB directly to make this request.
- You have a right to contact us in relation to your credit related personal information if
- you want access to the credit reporting information that we hold about you;
- you want to seek correction of the credit reporting information that we hold about you;
- you wish to complain about the way we have held, used or collected credit reporting information about you.