Vertical Strapping Machine
The 043 vertical strapping machine features a strapping head that lowers down to meet the pack. When the machine receives a signal from the conveyor (optional) that the package is in position, the head lowers until it touches the top side of the package by means of a mechanical switch, and it makes the strap. It then travels back up and awaits a signal to repeat the operation. At the same time, it signals to the conveyor system to end the strapping sequence so that the package exits the line.
The machine consists of a sturdy structure made of arc-welded steel profiles, which support the strapping machine components:
- TR head (our own international patent): located to the side of the product’s direction of travel, the TR strapping head automatically carries out all strap feeding, recovery, tensioning, welding and cutting operations.
- Strap channel: made of a unique low friction, wear-resistant material, and features a special releasing device with multiple independent segments to ensure perfect strap centring around the pack.
- Guide brushes: guarantee assist in strap centring.
- Strapping head movement unit: lowers until it meets the pack; the cycle is automatically activated by means of a sensor.
- Strap feeding unit with coil holders: collects the strap through an anti-tear unwinding system and electromagnetic brake.
- Electrical board: for the complete automatic function of the machine with electronic control card and interface card, complete with controls for manual operations.
- Operating panel: displays the messages for use and self-diagnostics of the machine.
- The machine comes complete with all onboard installations (electrical and pneumatic) and is completely painted.